D101 Visual workflow editor » History » Version 4
Task 10.1 Visual workflow editor with other internal enhancements¶
Task leader: ICM. Participants: ICM, CNR, ARC.
- Aim: Make Information Inference Service (IIS) more flexible.
- Implement tools for enhanced resource management within IIS.
- Implement IIS-internal “visual workflow editor” for an easier way to manage data flow between modules (i.e., functionalities) of IIS.
- Implement tools to provide an easier feedback from OpenAIRE portal on modules of IIS.
Task Timeline (Including Deliverables & Milestones)¶
- Aug 2015 (deliverable D10.1): “Visual workflow editor”: report on design, implementation, rationale, and main functionalities of the solution.
- Dec 2015 (milestone M10.1): “Visual workflow editor”: production version of the solution integrated with IIS.
Areas of priority (where to concentrate first)¶
- Finish activities (integrations etc.) that were started in OpenAIRE+.
- Migrate code to GitHub.
- Deliver deliverables explicitly required by DOW ("visual workflow editor").
- Improve flexibility and ease of use of IIS.
Forseen Integration with other Work Packages and Tasks¶
- The functionalities delivered in this tasks influence all other tasks in this Work Package.
Communication Strategy: when and how to raise awareness among consortium of updates in task¶
- We plan to continue the tradition established in OpenAIRE+ project of holding monthly technical "status update" teleconferences for parties interested in developments in the work package.
- Communication with technical teams through firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, issue tracker, mail, and wiki pages (or some similar system).
- The code will be published and later developed in the most popular open code repository: GitHub.
- At least one scientific paper describing functionality of the system is planned to be published.